I see human nature as a colorful palette. Some moments are like explosions of tones and shapes, waiting to be drawn.
In my artworks I try to capture such moments and keep their beauty on a canvas.
My art is not limited to any particular style. I simply express myself in color.
In addition to my paintings, I do various textile arts. I also love the challenge to create artistic, yet professional company logo designs, business cards, etc.
- 2017 September - Solo Exhibition “Paralel Tonality” - Hotel Festa - Sofia/Bulgaria
- 2018 February - Solo Exhibition “In the Art” - Hotel Winter Palace - Borovetz/Bulgaria
- 2018 December - took part in “Kartina ot mnozina”, Format 20/20 - Sofia, Bulgaria
- 2019 May - took part in a fundraising exhibition for the children’s unit of Sofia’s oncology hospital
- 2019 June - joint exhibition “Colorful emotions: from Mariela Penkova’s landscape to Zhasmina Shirova’s human”
- 2019 July - took part in a fundraising exhibition for the construction of a monument of Nevena Kokanova in her hometown of Dupnitsa
- 2019 September - joint exhibition “Here and now” – Sofia/Bulgaria
- 2019 November - took part in “Format 30/30” – Sofia/Bulgaria
- 2019 December - took part in anniversary exhibition “We create together” (85 years Vidima Ideal) – Sevlievo/Bulgaria
I founded 2017 - Founder of JassArt Ltd in 2017. I am a member of United Business Clubs/Bulgaria
I have an MA degree in Fine Arts.
I have worked for six years as an artist in a Bulgarian-Japanese archaeological excavations group.
I was born in Bulgaria's picturesque town of Veliko Tarnovo in 1975. I live with my husband and daughter in Sofia, Bulgaria.
facebook: zhshirova jassart